Huntsville, AL – Built for precision and hard use, the Model 1911 R1 Tactical is the pinnacle of adaptability and is now available at retail.
Accuracy begins with an adjustable match-grade trigger, and its 5-inch match-grade stainless steel barrel, frame and slide tuned for consistent performance. The PVD coating delivers reliably smooth operation and unparalleled durability. The ambidextrous extended thumb safety allows easy operation in either hand, while its machined VZ Operator G10 grips, wide front and rear cocking serrations and checkered mainspring housing provide sure handling. The railed frame makes mounting accessories easy and fast. And with Trijicon front and rear night sights, it’s ready to serve in any light.
Features and Benefits:
- 5" ramped, match-grade stainless barrel - For superb accuracy
- Wide rear and front cocking Serrations - For positive grip regardless of ﬁeld conditions
- Tritium front and rear sight – For rapid sight acquisition in low light
- Extended beavertail grip safety - For sure grip in the ﬁeld
- Adjustable Skeletonized trigger - For a clean crisp break
- Tough PVD ﬁnish - For durability in all conditions
- VZ G10 Grips - For solid hold while ﬁring
- Railed frame for accessory mounting
- Stainless Steel frame and slide