Madison, N.C. – Storing your valuable firearms without them rusting can be a challenge and not all gun safes and cases are designed to keep out moisture. Remington has a reliable solution for protecting your firearms from rust and corrosion – MoistureGuard Gun Plugs, now available in a size for handguns.
These rust-preventative pistol plugs use Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) technology, a process where vapors lubricate and protect your semi-autos or revolvers from the moisture and oxygen in the air to effectively stop rust and corrosion. The scientifically-advanced VCI formula effectively protects even the smallest crevices on exposed metal surfaces. When storing your handgun, simply place the plug into the end of the barrel to provide corrosion protection.
- Fits Both Semi Automatics and Revolvers
- Protects All Metals (Brass, Bronze, Copper, Aluminum, Steel and Stainless)
- Leaves No Scent or Residue
- Easily Fits into End of Barrel
- Uses VCI Technology
- Environmentally Safe
- Available in .22 Caliber Model (19467)
- Available in Universal Model - .38, 9mm, .44, and .45 (19468)
- Made in the USA
Remington MoistureGuard Plugs are also available for 12 and 20-gauge shotguns, centerfire rifles and new for 2009, for your pistols. Use the convenient Super Safe MoistureGuard Plug to protect your gun cabinet or safe for up to one year (216 cubic feet of protection).