Huntsville, AL – Remington, building on two centuries of American ingenuity announced today that its line of 1911 R1 Limited Double Stack handguns are now shipping and available at retailers, dealers and distributors across the country.
The new Model 1911 R1 Limited Double Stack series has been engineered end-to-end for championship performance. With its Ionbond PVD coating, the 5-inch match-grade stainless steel barrel, slide and frame deliver silky smooth operation in heavy use. The ambidextrous extended thumb safety makes for easy operation in either hand. Its ﬁber optic front sight and fully adjustable LPA target rear sight are built for rapid target acquisition and shaving split seconds off your score.
Features and Benefits:
- 5" ramped, match-grade barrel - For superb accuracy
- Wide Rear and Front Cocking Serrations - For positive grip regardless of ﬁeld conditions
- LPA Fully Adjustable Match Sights - For precision shooting
- Fiber Optic Front Sight - For faster target acquisition
- Extended Beavertail Grip Safety - For sure grip in the ﬁeld
- Adjustable Skeletonized Trigger - For a clean crisp break
- Tough PVD DLC Finish - For durability in all conditions
- VZ G10 Grips - For solid hold while ﬁring
- Two Double Stack Stainless Steel Magazines
- Stainless Steel Frame and Slide
The new Remington 1911 R1 Limited Double Stack handguns are currently available in three models – R1 Limited 19.9 - 9mm, R1 Limited 18.40 - 40 S&W and R1 Limited 15.45 - 45 Auto, manufacture suggested retail price of $1,399. For further details on 1911 offerings click here.