Madison, N.C. – Remington’s most famous cutlery series, and the one with the greatest collector’s value, is the annual Bullet Knife offering. Continuing a 27 year tradition, Remington announces this year’s knife, “The Big Daddy Barlow”. Available in two blade material options, the traditional collectible knife features 440 high carbon stainless steel blades and the limited design features Ladder Damascus blades and comes packaged in an attractive presentation box denoting this special edition.
These classic folders are designed in the RB1242 Daddy Barlow pattern, featuring a 4-inch clip blade and 2 ½-inch pen blade; both with long nail pulls. The saw-cut, amber colored bone handle has the traditional Remington bullet shield on the face side and the distinctive large bolster, that the Barlow pattern of knives is known for, carries the Remington logo stamp. Closed length of the knife measures 5 inches.
- 440 high carbon stainless steel blades
- 4-inch clip and 2 ½-inch pen with long nail pulls
- 5-inch closed measurement
- Handsome saw-cut amber bone handle with bullet shield
- Remington logo stamped bolster
- Limited Offering of Ladder Damascus Blade version (One of 500) in special edition presentation box
- Made in the USA
Remington began manufacturing top-quality pocket knives in the early 1920’s and ever since, these branded knives have been prized for their functional designs, unsurpassed workmanship and first-rate materials.