Madison, N.C. – Beginning August 1, 2009, Remington Arms Company, Inc. is launching their consumer fall rebate program with offers on select firearms and ammunition products. These promotional campaigns feature exciting cash-back savings for valid retail purchases from August 1, 2009 through December 31, 2009.
Consumers receive tremendous value with the “Remington Load Up on Savings 2009” rebate offers on Model 870TM Express® pump action shotguns; Model 11-87TM autoloading shotguns; specific Model 700TM bolt-action rifles; and Model 770TM bolt-action rifles. For valid ammunition purchases, consumers maximize their savings when they choose Remington Premier® Copper Solid™ Sabot Slugs and Core-Lokt® centerfire rifle cartridges during the same promotional period.
Rebate-eligible products are listed below and these cash-back offers are valid on ammunition and new consumer gun purchases made 8/1/09 through 12/31/09. All mail in or online requests for the 2009 Fall rebates must be received by 1/15/10. Rebates are limited to one entry per offer per person, address or household unless otherwise stated on individual coupons.
“Remington Load Up on Savings 2009”
- Premier Copper Solid Sabot Slugs – A $5 rebate on one box or a $10 rebate on two boxes.
- Core-Lokt Cartridges – A $2.50 rebate on one box or $5 rebate on two boxes.
- Model 870 Express Pump Action Shotguns– A $30 rebate applies to all models.
- Model 11-87 Autoloading Shotguns – A $50 rebate applies to all models.
- Model 700 SPS™ and Model 700 ADL® Bolt Action Rifles – A $40 rebate applies to all models.
- Model 770 Bolt Action Rifles – A $40 rebate applies to all models.
The Remington 2009 Fall Rebate program will be supported by national advertising campaigns, co-op advertising and point-of-purchase materials. For more details on this consumer sales incentive program, please contact your sales representative or visit the Partners section at www.remington.com.