NRA American Hunter Sweepstakes
Remington 2019 NRA Annual Meetings & Exhibits Show
NOT OPEN TO GENERAL PUBLIC. OPEN ONLY TO 2018 NRA ANNUAL MEETINGS & EXHIBITS SHOW ATTENDEES 21 OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDES D.C., ALASKA, HAWAII, CALIFORNIA, CONNECTICUT, NEW YORK, MASSACHUSETTS, MARYLAND NEW JERSEY, U.S. TERRITORIES AND PUERTO RICO). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. THE SPONSOR AND OPERATOR OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS BUSHMASTER FIREARMS INTERNATIONAL, 870 REMINGTON DRIVE, MADISON, NC 27025(“SPONSOR”).
1. ELIGIBILITY: This Remington Outdoor Company 2019 NRA Annual Meetings & Exhibits Show NRA American Hunter Sweepstakes (this “Sweepstakes”) is open only to (i) legal residents of the United States, excluding D.C., Alaska, Hawaii, California, Connecticut, New York, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Jersey, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico), (ii) who are at least 21 or older at the time of entry, (iii) who have purchased admission to the 2019 NRA Annual Meetings & Exhibits Show, April 26-28, 2019 (“Show”) at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, IN, or determined to travel to Indianapolis, Indiana or attend the Show, in order to participate in this Sweepstakes, and (iv) who have a valid, unexpired driver’s license issued by their state of residence. Employees or agents of Sponsor, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and parent company and members of their families (parents, siblings, children, and spouses) and/or those residing in the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter. Please be advised that potential winner who is a resident of a state whose laws may change after the start of this Sweepstakes, while eligible to participate, may not be able to legally possess a firearm prize. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, shall determine its ability to legally award the prize in any given state, and shall not be liable to any person for its determination. If potential winner is not qualified to take possession of prize based on state and local firearm laws and regulations in potential winner’s state of residence, potential winner will be disqualified.
3. DRAWING; ODDS; NOTIFICATION OF WINNER: Following the end of the Entry Period, on or after April 28, 2019, Sponsor will randomly select one winner from each day of entries, from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Odds of winning prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Sponsor will notify potential winners by email or phone, in Sponsor’s discretion. Potential winners aresubject to eligibility verification in Sponsor’s discretion, as a condition to claiming prize, and prize transfer is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Potential winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability / Publicity Release and (possibly) an IRS Form W-9 (Request for Tax Payer Identification) (“Winner Documents”) within 7 days of receipt in order to claim prize. Potential winner may also be required to provide a copy of their driver’s license and other information with the Winner Documents for purposes of eligibility verification. If: (a) any prize notification is returned as undeliverable, (b) potential winner does not respond to initial notification by email or phone within 2 days of the date of notification, (c) potential winner does not comply with these Official Rules, or (d) Winner Documents are returned as undeliverable, are incomplete or inaccurate, or are not received by due date, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
4. PRIZE: Sponsor will award three (1) Model 700 American Hunter, 84049. MSRP Value of $1,349 to each winner selected. Prize does not include any ammunition for use with the firearm. Always make sure that you use the correct ammunition for your firearm. All prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize will be shipped to, and must be claimed by winner at, winner’s designated federal firearms licensee dealer that is located within the United States (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico). Prize transfer must be completed in compliance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations. If winner is unable to complete the prize transfer due to a failure to meet the requirements of applicable laws, winner will forfeit prize. All federal, state, local and firearm transfer taxes or fees, if applicable, and any other costs or expenses incurred in connection with claiming or using the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner is solely responsible for knowing and obeying all firearm possession laws applicable to winner and selecting and using appropriate ammunition with a particular firearm.
Unclaimed prize may not be awarded. Sponsor makes no representation to winner as to the fitness or suitability of any prize component for any purpose, and Sponsor offers no manufacturer’s warranty on any prize component not manufactured by Sponsor. No prize substitution or cash equivalent of prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion, and then only for a prize of equal or greater value. Any substitute prize must be legally available for sale in the winner’s state and locale. Prize is non-transferable. The difference, if any, between the approximate retail value and the actual value will not be awarded. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any inability of any winner to accept or use any prize (or portion thereof) for any reason.
5. PUBLICITY RELEASE: Sponsor reserves the right to identify winner on www.remington.com and Sponsor’s social media pages. Except where prohibited or restricted by law, winner’s acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s consent for Sponsor and, or, its designees to use, print, publish, broadcast, and, or, display winner’s full name, city and state of residence, hometown, photograph or other likeness, biographical information (in whole or in part), and/or statements made by winner, worldwide and in perpetuity for promotional purposes, in any media, without further compensation or notice to winner, or review or approval by winner.
6. GENERAL TERMS; LIMITS ON LIABILITY: By entering, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes and the decisions of Sponsor, which are binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes By entering, entrants acknowledge and agree that Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, parent company, the Show and its organizers, and all of their respective officers, agents, and employees, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not responsible, and shall have no liability, for: (1) entries that contain incomplete or inaccurate information or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules; (2) entries, prize claims or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged, garbled, misdirected, or otherwise not received by Sponsor or its agents for any reason; (3) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of this Sweepstakes, the administration or execution of this Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of a prize winner; or (4) any problems or technical malfunctions, or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes. Except where prohibited by law, by participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants and winner agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Sweepstakes Entities from and against: (A) any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever with respect to or in any way arising from the Sweepstakes and/or use of prize, including, without limitation, property damage, liability for personal injury (including emotional distress), and/or death caused, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, acceptance, possession, use, misuse, loss or misdirection of any prize or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or any promotion or prize-related activities, and (B) for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be (i) tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes; or (ii) acting in violation of these Official Rules. If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that this Sweepstakes cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, or if this Sweepstakes is compromised in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes, and to award the prize by a random drawing from all eligible entries received prior to the date of cancellation or suspension. If this Sweepstakes is terminated or modified due to technical difficulties or unforeseen events prior to the expiration date of the Entry Period, if practicable, notice will be given at the Bushmaster booth at the Show. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
7. DISPUTES: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of North Carolina. If any part of these Official Rules is deemed to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the balance of the Official Rules shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a federal or state court located in Forsyth County, North Carolina, any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (2) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
WINNER LIST: For a winner list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope on or before May 31, 2019, to Remington Arms Company, LLC C/O Marketing Department, 1816 Remington Circle SW, Huntsville, AL 35824, Attn: Remington American Hunter 2019 NRA Show Sweepstakes.
NOT OPEN TO GENERAL PUBLIC OR RESIDENTS OF D.C., AK, HI, CA, CT, MA, MD, NY, NJ, U.S. TERRITORIES & PUERTO RICO. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Remington NRA American Hunter NRA Annual Meetings & Exhibits Show Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to attendees of 2019 NRA Annual Meetings & Exhibits Show in Indianapolis, IN (“Show”) who have not purchased admission to Show or determined to travel to or attend Show in order to participate in Sweepstakes. Must be legal resident of U.S. (excludes D.C., AK, HI, Puerto Rico, US Territories), at least 21 or older at time of entry, with valid driver’s license. Begins 9 am ET on 4/26/19 and ends 5 pm ET on 4/28/19. Enter by visiting the Remington booth (6445) at Show and complete registration. Official Rules available at Remington booth during Show. Limit 1 entry per person. Prize is one (1) Model 700 American Hunter Rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor, sku 84049. Approximate retail value of $1,349. Sponsor & operator: Remington Arms Company, 1816 Remington Circle SW, Huntsville, AL 35824.