ONE SHOTGUN. TWO BARREL’S WORTH OF VERSATILITY
Designed with the same durability and reliability as the legendary Model 870 Wingmaster®, these quick-pointing 12 slug guns provide rifle-like accuracy with their 20-inch fully rifled barrels with rifle sights, especially when combined with our Premier® Accu-Tip® or Copper Solid® slugs. Supplied with a variety of vent-rib smoothbore field barrels, Remington Combo guns provide all the value a shotgun hunter needs.
Both the fore-end and stock are crafted from a durable, weatherproof synthetic material to compliment the non-reflective matte metal finish. The 1-inch shorter stock also includes a solid rubber recoil pad. And like every other Model 870 shotgun, you get twin action bars for smooth cycling and a receiver machined from a solid block of hardened steel for unmatched durability.
- Receiver milled from a solid billet of steel for strength and durability
- Available in 12 gauge
- 28" vent rib barrel with Modified Rem™ Choke tube
- 181/2" fully rifled, rear-sighted deer barrel.
- Twin action bars ensure smooth, reliable non-binding action
- Legendary pointability and accuracy