ROCK-SOLID WORKHORSE. WORKS SMOOTH AS SILK.
This All-American pump gun brings hunters the best of all worlds. Beneath no-nonsense, ready-for-work exterior of the Model 870 Express lies the same quality, precision, and dependability that you'll find in our legendary Model 870 Wingmaster®, but at a much more affordable price.
Like all Model 870 shotguns, this workhorse features a receiver milled from a solid billet of steel for maximum strength and reliability. The silky-smooth twin action bars prevent binding and twisting so that you'll always have the chance to get off a second shot. Appropriately dressed for the hunt and not for the wall, each shotgun sports non-reflective black matte metalwork and a no-frills hardwood stock and fore-end. Both the 12- and 20-gauge models are offered with your choice of a 26- or 28-inch vent-rib barrel with a Modified Rem™ Choke and single bead sight.
Its solid, dependable action makes it America’s favorite, and our continual upgrades make it the most advanced, well-rounded family of pump shotguns around. Along with continually evolving designs, this shotgun’s superiority is a matter of rugged dependability, great pointing characteristics and versatility. In fact, the Model 870™ has been the standard for slide-action performance for more than 60 years.
- 26" or 28" vent-rib bead-sighted barrel
- Standard Express finish on barrel and receiver
- Shoots both 2 3/4" and 3" shells
- Receiver milled from a solid billed of steel for maximum strength and reliability
- Silk-smooth twin action bars prevent binding and twisting for maximum strength and reliability
- Offered in .410, and 12-/20-gauge
- Compact versions available with 13" length of pull
- Jr. version features 12" length of pull