Versa Max Mossy Oak® Duck Blind™ Camo
TAILOR-MADE FOR AMERICA'S WETLANDS.
The new standard for reliability in autoloading shotguns. VERSA MAX® shatters convention and all previous benchmarks for reliability with an action unlike any that have come before it. Proven in the field and in extreme tests of endurance with thousands of test rounds, it cycles 12-gauge loads with ultimate consistency, softer recoil and less maintenance than you've ever experienced.
Any load. Anywhere. Every time - the new pinnacle of autoloader technology.
American Rifleman Shotgun of the Year.
NRA Golden Bullseye Award 2011
- Most versatile, reliable shotgun on the market
- Reliably cycles 12-gauge rounds from 2¾" to 3½" magnum
- Versaport® gas system regulates cycling pressure based on shell length
- Reduces recoil to that of a 20-gauge
- Self-cleaning – continuously cycled thousands of rounds in torture test
- Synthetic stock and fore-end with overmolded grips
- Drilled and tapped receiver
- Enlarged trigger guard opening and larger safety for easier use with gloves
- Nickel Barrel and Nickel Teflon plated internal components offer extreme corrosion resistance
- Waterfowl Mossy Oak® Duck Blind™ Camo
|Gauge/Bore||SKU||MSRP||Mag. Capacity||Overall Length||Avg. Wt.
|Sights||Barrel Length||Barrel Type||Receiver Finish||Stock
|Length of Pull||Drop (Comb)||Drop (Heel)|
|12 gauge||81048||BUY NOW Find Locally||$1697.00||3 (2 3/4 or 3 shells), 2 (3 1/2 shells)||49 15/16"||HiViz Interchangeable||28"||Vent Rib||Anodized Aluminum w/Camo||Synthetic||14 1/4"||2 7/16"||1 1/2"|
|12 gauge||83506||BUY NOW Find Locally||$1712.00||3 (2 3/4 or 3 Shells), 2 (3 1/2 shells)||49 15/16"||HiViz Interchangeable||28"||Vent Rib||Anodized Aluminum w/Camo||Synthetic||14 1/4"||2 7/16"||1 1/2"|
Hunts displayed are booked and managed directly through BookYourHunt, Inc. Remington is not affiliated with nor an agent of BookYourHunt in any way. Remington is not responsible for any services rendered nor liable for any obligations agreed upon by any persons and BookYourHunt, Inc.