Madison, N.C. – Every hunter knows that the hard work begins when the game is harvested. The Excursion knife series is the workhorse of the Remington Premier Hunting series and is designed to handle the rigors of extreme use in the field. From the 420 stainless steel PTFE-Teflon® coated fixed blade to the injection- molded black rubber handles, every aspect of the Excursion knife series is handcrafted with care and precision The ergonomic, no-nonsense design of the Excursion knife series will be appreciated by avid hunters and will withstand the harsh elements to provide a lifetime of hard use. Each Excursion knife is supplied with a weather resistant heavy-duty Cordura® sheath.
Premier® Hunting Excursion™ Knives Specifications
- 440 Stainless Steel PTFE-Teflon® coated blade and etched Remington Logo
- Injection molded black rubber handle with 420 SS frame
- Clip: 4 1/2 inch Blade, 9 5/8 inch Overall
- Gut Hook: 4 1/2 inch Blade, 9 1/2 inch Overall
- Heavy-duty Cordura sheath
- Made in Italy
Look for Remington knives at your local Remington dealer or please visit our web site at www.remington.com.