Built on our world-famous Model 40-X action, the very same action that's dominated benchrest competitions since its creation in 1962, these rifles are handcrafted in the Remington Custom Shop to deliver the pinnacle of shot-to-shot consistency. The blueprinted action is impeccably squared to the barrel, and the barreled action is then hand-fitted and epoxy-bedded into the stock, creating a solid, exacting piece of machinery best compared to surgical equipment. An external adjustment on the 40-X trigger gives you a 1 1/2- to 3 1/2-lb. range, with a special 2-oz. trigger available as an option for select models. The stainless steel barrels are button rifled and hand lapped, then finished with a concave crown.
- Stock: H-S Precision.
- Stainless-Steel 40-X bolt action repeater Blueprinted RH only
- Button-rifled barrel with a twist rate of one turn in 12 inches.
- 27 1/4-inch stainless barrel has three longitudinal flutes for weight reduction
- Vertical pistol grip, black with green web finish
- Cerakote Metal finish
- Stainless steel trigger guard and floorplate
- 3 sling swivel studs (1 forward for bi-pod mount)