Built on our world-famous Model 40-X action, the very same action that's dominated benchrest competitions since its creation in 1962, these rifles are handcrafted in the Remington Custom Shop to deliver the pinnacle of shot-to-shot consistency. The blueprinted action is impeccably squared to the barrel, and the barreled action is then hand-fitted and epoxy-bedded into the stock, creating a solid, exacting piece of machinery best compared to surgical equipment. An external adjustment on the 40-X trigger gives you a 1 1/2- to 3 1/2-lb. range, with a special 2-oz. trigger available as an option for select models. The stainless steel barrels are button rifled and hand lapped, then finished with a concave crown.
- Stock: Two-tone brown pressure-laminated hardwood stock with satin finish; rollover cheekpiece with thumbhole grip; 1" brown rubber recoil pad.
- Length of Pull: 13 1/2"
- Drop at Comb: 1/2"
- Drop at Heel: 1 3/8"
- Metal Finish: Uncolored stainless steel.
- Blueprinted Receiver: Stainless steel; drilled and tapped for scope mounts.
- Barreled action handfitted and epoxy-bedded to stock.
- Trigger: Externally adjustable from 1 1/2 to 3 1/2 lbs. Special 2-oz. trigger available as an extra option for single-shot models.
- Magazine Cap.: Single shot or 5 round repeater, loadable from stripper clip.
- Barrel: 27 1/4" stainless steel; no sights.
- Muzzle Diameter(Nominal): 7/8"
- Overall Length: 47"
- Weight: 11 3/4 lbs.