Five Traditional Folding Knives
January 05, 2009
Madison, N.C. – Highly functional and constructed of durable materials, the Sportsman Series line of knives and utility tools provide a full range of heavy-duty, cutlery products for use in the field or on the job. In 2009, Remington® introduced the Sportsman Series Insignia Edition – a collection of classically-styled fixed and folding knives with optional Black Laminated and Burl Wood handles. Each knife in the series features the Remington Sportsman Series medallion inlayed in the handle and durable blades constructed of 440 Stainless Steel. The latest editions to the series include the Large Stockman; Medium Stockman; Peanut; Whittler; and Canoe folding knives. Each version is available with Black Laminate or Burl Wood Handle and comes with a black leather sheath.
- 440 Stainless Steel Blades
- Available with Black Laminated Wood or Burl Wood Handles
- Sportsman™ Series Medallion Inlayed in the Handle
- Satin Finished Stainless Steel Pins and Bolsters
- Brass Liners
- Black Leather Sheath
- Large Stockman – Clip, Spey & Sheepsfoot. Closed length – 4 1/4 inches.
- Medium Stockman – Clip, Spey & Sheepsfoot. Closed length – 3 5/8 inches.
- Peanut – Clip & Pen. Closed length – 2 7/8 inches.
- Whittler – Clip, Short Clip & Pen. Closed length – 3 1/2 inches.
- Canoe – Spear & Pen. Closed length – 3 5/8 inches.
These five versatile folding knives join the Fixed Insignia Edition Knives featuring Drop or Guthook style blades, Large Folder with Clip blade and Small Folder with Clip blade.