Key Account Manager, TAPCO - Kennesaw, GA
Remington Arms is the leading manufacturer and seller of Sporting Firearms, Ammunition and Accessories in the country. We currently have an opening for a Key Account Manager at our Kennesaw, GA facility.
Grow the business by developing sales, meeting or exceeding objectives and ensuring customers receive the highest level of service possible. Ensure that pricing and contracts are consistently, accurately, and ethically administered.
- Execute customer sales strategies and initiatives to achieve sales targets of assigned customers.
- Generates viable sales leads and prospects through market and account research, sales events, networking, vendor events and computer programs.
- Calls on assigned and prospective accounts to bid for contracts and secure new business.
- Adds customer value by developing a thorough understanding of the business and types of projects.
- Sells the breadth and depth of the product and service offering.
- Promotes growth by providing customers additional product offerings to meet their business needs.
- Prepares a plan for each account to identify the customer’s short- and long-term needs.
- Proactively meets those needs and executes the plan.
- Responsible for interacting with customers, vendors, and associates to resolve customer and service related issues.
- Responsible for maintaining a current and competent base of product knowledge and applying that knowledge when servicing customers.
- Responsible for maintaining and submitting all required sales administration and commission reports.
- Regularly attends company meetings.
- Works in compliance with established procedures and/or protocols.
- Demonstrates skill in creation of product offerings to include availability, components and quantity required, cost, retail price and industry pricing to secure the business opportunity.
- May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level support personnel.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Skills and Education
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school education is required.
- Two years sales experience is required.
- Formal sales training is very helpful.
- Should have good math skills and sales skills.
- Computer experience a must.
- Works closely with Purchasing and Marketing departments.
- Works with Operations Manager, and warehouse staff, vendors and customers.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Must be self-motivated and have a positive attitude.
Freedom Group Family of Companies is committed to its policy of equal employment opportunity and fully utilizing all human resources. It is essential to value the diversity of our employees by respecting each and every individual, valuing their uniqueness and treating them fairly.
Remington offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Don't miss the opportunity to work for the most respected name in outdoor sporting goods
Click here to apply for this position.