SAP Workflow Analyst - Madison, NC
Remington Arms is the leading manufacturer and seller of Sporting Firearms, Ammunition and Accessories in the country. We currently have an opening for a SAP Workflow Analyst in our Madison, NC location.
Involved in all aspects of the software development life cycle as it relates to SAP Workflow including requirements gathering and analysis, design, coding in ABAP, application scenario testing, implementation, and administration. Works with end users to provide system support and to understand enhancements requests. Tests, documents, and conducts end user training regarding SAP Workflow enhancements to ensure the system is being used properly and meeting business needs.
- Prepares charts and diagrams to assist in problem analysis, and submits recommendations for solution.
- Prepares program specifications and diagrams, and develops coding logic flowcharts.
- Performs configuration and coding necessary to build functional Workflow solutions.
- Communicates clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Can articulate a system issue and the proposed solution easily to all levels of the organization.
- Acts as a primary input for subsequent build activities and is sought out as a subject matter expert.
- Schedules and leads meetings.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Works with minimum supervision, conferring with supervisor only on unusual matters.
- Assignments are broad in nature, usually requiring originality and ingenuity.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Has latitude for un-reviewed actions or decisions.
Skills and Education
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree in a computer-related field (such as Computer Programming or MIS) or equivalent experience is required.
- Five years of SAP configuration experience in Workflow.
- Five years SAP system design and analysis.
- Experience with ECC 6.0.
- Relational database design and client server concepts.
- Knowledgeable in SAP Security and how it relates to Workflow.
- Experience in SAP, ABAP, SAP Business Objects, ABAP Web Dynpro, SAP Workflow, UWL and Adobe Forms are a plus.
- Experienced in Workflows, RFCs, BAPIs, BADIs, User Exits
- Hands on experience in Runtime workbench and the standard monitoring tools including but not limited to, Message Monitoring, Component Monitoring, Performance Monitoring, and Alert Configurations.
- Cross-functional business experience is a must.
- Solid working knowledge of personal computers including Windows XP and Microsoft Office, i.e., Word, Excel, Access, etc.
Freedom Group Family of Companies is committed to its policy of equal employment opportunity and fully utilizing all human resources. It is essential to value the diversity of our employees by respecting each and every individual, valuing their uniqueness and treating them fairly.
Remington offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Don't miss the opportunity to work for the most respected name in outdoor sporting goods.
Click here to apply for this position.