SAP Analyst FI/CO - Madison, NC
Remington Arms is the leading manufacturer and seller of Sporting Firearms, Ammunition and Accessories in the country. We currently have an opening for a SAP Analyst - FI/CO in our Madison, NC location.
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies the design and function of Remington’s SAP business system.
- Configures and maintains new and existing functionality in the SAP FI/CO modules.
- Champions the use of commonly-used concepts, SAP standard functionality, and best practices and procedures within the SAP FI/CO modules.
- Gathers business requirements and develops design/programming specifications.
- Applies broad business process knowledge and SAP technical expertise to accurately anticipate and recommend business process improvements.
- Must be able to facilitate requirements gathering sessions including joint collaboration with business and IT.
- Estimates the level of effort on enhancement requests and meets with the business to prioritize the requests.
- Follows system development life cycle (SDLC) methodology.
- Works with the business community to provide system support.
- Tests, documents, and conducts end user training regarding SAP enhancements to ensure the system is being used properly and meeting business needs.
- Works directly with the business to understand and prioritize business requirements and gather user and functional requirements.
- Works with identified subject matter experts (SME’s) to develop solid understanding of SAP processes and provide training.
- Prepares program specifications and diagrams.
- Prepares charts and diagrams to assist in problem analysis and resolution.
- Communicates clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Under supervision, performs work that is varied and somewhat difficult, but involves limited responsibility.
- Actively promote best practices and project management competency and ensure SDLC practices are followed.
Skills and Education
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- BS/BA degree in Information Systems or Business-related field and 3-5 years of multiple full lifecycle SAP implementation experience covering requirements gathering, system design, configuration/development, functional testing, go live and support.
- Hands-on experience with SAP FICO ECC 6.0 is necessary. Comprehensive understanding of SAP's customizing toolset, including IMG (Implementation Management Guide).
- Experienced System configuration in SAP Finance/Controlling modules with an emphasis on the areas of Product Cost Controlling, Cost Object Controlling, Costing & Allocations, Internal Orders, Profitability Analysis, Profit Center Accounting, and Management Reporting (CO-PC, CO-PA, CO-CCA, CO-PCA, CO-IO).
- In depth knowledge of Accounting/Finance business processes and of SAP FI/CO integration with SD, MM and PP.
- Prior experience in a large manufacturing environment.
- At least 3-5 years of business analysis and process design.
- Proficient use of MS Office products including Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Visio and Project.
- High level of communication skills including exceptional presentation skills, and the ability to write complex documents that are concise and understood by multiple levels of the organization.
- Ability to provide thought leadership, and gain the respect of multiple levels of the organization.
Freedom Group Family of Companies is committed to its policy of equal employment opportunity and fully utilizing all human resources. It is essential to value the diversity of our employees by respecting each and every individual, valuing their uniqueness and treating them fairly.
Remington offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Don't miss the opportunity to work for the most respected name in outdoor sporting goods.
Click here to apply for this position.