Remington Arms is the leading manufacturer and seller of Sporting Firearms, Ammunition and Accessories in the country. We currently have an opening for a Director, E-Commerce. The location for this position is will be determined at a later date.
The Director of E-Commerce will guide the overall strategy of online sales related activities around the Freedom Groups Family of web sites, in coordination with the VP of Marketing and various brand managers to drive D2C ( Direct to Consumer) sales in concert with other channel strategies.
- Management and ongoing optimization of FGI family of web sites e commerce distribution channel
- Using best practices in user experience, work to create compelling content and presentation leveraging best practices and existing/emerging technologies
- Partner cross functionally with key collaborators in marketing, brand, IT and product groups to identify opportunities to optimize and enhance FGI brands ecommerce revenue and efficiency, while proactivly working with SVP of sales to limit channel conflict
- Create effective D2C digital sales programs in collaboration with FGI marketing teams
- Oversee web analytics to glean insights to drive sales
- Optimize web sites for organic search
- Track user journeys and refine user experience
- Recommend remarketing activities
- Partner with branding/licensing to drive volume through e-delivery system
Skills and Education
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- BA or BS degree from an accredited College or University
- Must have B to C ecommerce experience in leading the creation and implementation of a consumer packaged goods industry e commerce platform
- 10 years of progressive e-commerce sales/marketing /operations experience
- Strong knowledge of website analytics
- Experience in on line product development and delivery systems
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals and professional journals
- Ability to upload and download digital files
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as compound annual growth rates, profit margins, inventory velocity, etc.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Excellent and demonstrated Microsoft Power Point Design, Outlook, Excel and Word skills
- Self motivated in individual and team environments
- Excellent interpersonal skills both up and down the chain of command
- Able to travel approximately 10% to 20%
- Thorough understanding of direct to consumer digital sales, merchandising, marketing and analysis
Freedom Group Family of Companies is committed to its policy of equal employment opportunity and fully utilizing all human resources. It is essential to value the diversity of our employees by respecting each and every individual, valuing their uniqueness and treating them fairly.
Remington offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Don't miss the opportunity to work for the most respected name in outdoor sporting goods.
Click here to apply for this position.