Remington Artic Cat ATV Sweepstakes Rules
Back to Contest Page
REMINGTON COUNTRY ATV SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MANY WILL ENTER. ONE WILL WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN HAWAII, ALASKA, U.S. TERRITORIES, PUERTO RICO, AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. Sweepstakes Period/Sponsor: The Remington Country ATV Sweepstakes (this “Sweepstakes”) starts on April 9, 2012 at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time (“ET”) and ends on May 30, 2012 at 11:59:59 PM ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes. Sponsor and operator is Remington Arms Company, LLC, 870 Remington Dr., Madison, NC 27025.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the continental United States and Washington, D.C. (excluding Hawaii and Alaska), who are at least 18 years of age, or the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry, and have not purchased registrations to the National Rifle Association of America’s Annual Meeting and Exhibits at the Americas Center in St. Louis, MO (April 12–15, 2012) (the “NRA Show”), or determined to travel to St. Louis, MO, in order to enter this Sweepstakes. Employees of Sponsor, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, suppliers, distributors, advertising, promotion or any other agencies or entities involved with this Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes Entities”) and the immediate family members and persons residing in the same household as such employees (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes.
3. TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, enter one of two ways: (1) visit www.shopremingtoncountry.com (the “Website”) and submit your completed online entry form as directed, by 11:59:59 ET, or (2) if you are a registered attendee of the NRA Show, visit the Remington Country, U.S.A. booth (“Remington Country Booth”) during show hours, obtain an official entry form, and submit your completed official entry form in the ballot box. Access http://www.nraam.org/ for show hours and other details. Limit: 1 entry per person, regardless of method of entry. Upon submission, all entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. By entering, (a) entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules, (b) that the decisions of Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes, and (c) to be contacted by Sponsor via phone or in person regarding the Sweepstakes. For a copy of these Official Rules, print them from the Website, or obtain a copy from a representative at the Remington Country Booth.
4. PRIZE: Sponsor will award one (1) Grand Prize. Grand Prize is 1 Arctic Cat® 700 H1 FIS EFI AT (all-terrian) CAMO vehicle. (Approximate Retail Value: $8,999). Grand Prize winner must have and furnish to Sponsor a valid U.S. driver’s license issued in his or her state of residence and proof of insurance in order to take delivery. Winner will take possession of prize from an Arctic Cat dealership selected by Sponsor and in reasonable proximity to winner’s residence. Prize winner is solely responsible for any expenses and costs in connection with the Grand Prize not expressly described herein as being awarded including, without limitation, the following: (i) all income, federal (including luxury), state and local taxes, including sales tax payable to dealership; (ii) insurance, licensing, and registration fees, (iii) any travel/shipping costs associated with transportation to and from winner’s residence and dealership, (iv) dealer preparation fees and/or additional options, additions or equipment; and (v) any additional expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not described herein as being awarded. Sponsor makes no representation to winner as to the fitness or suitability of the prize for any purpose, and Sponsor offers no warranty. Warranty shall be provided by manufacturer. Sponsor disclaims all liability or warranty for prize or any of its components. No transfer, cash redemption or prize substitution is permitted, except at Sponsor’s discretion and then only for a prize of equal or greater value. Actual value of prize may vary based on location of dealership, and changes in price between beginning of Sweepstakes Period and time of prize award. Any difference between the actual value of the prize and the approximate retail value in these Official Rules may not be claimed and will not be awarded. All prizes are non-transferable. No transfers, refunds, substitutions, replacements or cash-equivalents of a prize are permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion, and then only for a prize of equal or greater value.
5. DRAWING ODDS: On or about May 31, 2012, Sponsor will randomly select one (1) potential Grand Prize winner from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Need not be present to win. Potential winner will be notified by phone, mail or email and must complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) within 7 calendar days of receipt. If: (a) any prize notification is returned as undeliverable, (b) potential winner does not respond to initial notification by email or phone within 3 calendar days of receipt of initial notification, (c) potential winner does not comply with these Official Rules or (d) potential winner’s Affidavit is returned as undeliverable, is not returned completed, or is not received when required, Grand Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the Grand Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
6. PUBLICITY RELEASE: Except where prohibited or restricted by law, winner’s acceptance of prize constitutes the winner’s consent for Sponsor or its agents to use and/or publish winner’s full name, country, city and state/province of residence, hometown, photograph or other likeness, entry, pictures, voice, testimonials, and/or statements made by winner, worldwide and in perpetuity for promotional purposes, in any media, without further compensation, notice, review, or approval.
7. GENERAL: Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. No mechanically reproduced or photocopied entries will be accepted. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified. If any entrant is found to have used multiple or different email accounts to enter this Sweepstakes, such entrant will be disqualified. No third-party entry or entry through sweepstakes services permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries made through any script, macro, robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed or similar duplication method. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant submitting his or her entry online, entries through the Website will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address on the entry form. Potential winner may be required to provide proof to Sponsor that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address from which entry was made. By entering, entrants acknowledge and agree that the Sweepstakes Entities, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and all of their respective employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (a) entries that contain incomplete or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes, or do not otherwise comply with or violate the Official Rules; (b) entries, prize claims or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, incorrect, damaged, altered, garbled, misdirected, or otherwise not received by Sponsor or its agents for any reason; (c) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of this Sweepstakes, the administration or execution of this Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of prize winners; (d) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, or for destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (e) any inability of the winner to accept the prize for any reason; (f) if a prize, or a prize component, cannot be awarded due to travel cancellation, delays or interruptions due to Acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, weather or any other similar event beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control; or (g) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software, telephone or Internet transmissions, damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer and/or its contents, or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the Website, the operation of this Sweepstakes or with any other websites promoting this Sweepstakes, or for violating these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to void entries generated by script, macro, bot or other automated means and entries by any means that subvert the entry process. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend part of this Sweepstakes in the event that unauthorized intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will award the prize in a random drawing of all eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation.
8. RELEASES: By entering, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Released Parties, from all liability for any injury, loss, harm, tax liability, cost, expense or damage of any kind, including without limitation, property damage, personal injury (including emotional distress), and/or death caused, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, acceptance, possession, use, misuse, loss or misdirection of any prize or resulting from entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes or any promotion or prize-related activities, or for any claims or causes of action based upon publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy, even if caused or contributed to by the negligence of the Released Parties.
9. LEGAL: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a federal or state court located in Forsyth County, North Carolina, any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (2) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of North Carolina. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. WINNER LIST: Sponsor will post name of winner at the Website on or after May 31, 2012. In the alternative, for the name of winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope on or before August 31, 2012 to Remington Arms Company, LLC, 870 Remington Dr., Madison, NC 27025, Attention: Remington Country ATV Sweepstakes Winner List.
Back to Contest Page